WORLDS BEST

labels

scrolling text



Welcome to " WORLDS BEST " . You can give your suggestion or share your experience by sending @
devesh9494@gmail.com or visit on FACEBOOK
THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT . :)


Amazing Deals here !

Select Your language

Followers

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Experience 2

welcome to WORLDS BEST

 

This unforgettable incident took place in October this year when we (my father, mother, sister and myself) were on my way to North Bengal to celebrate the Durga Pujas (a festival of Bengal).

. We boarded the Teesta Torsha express from Sealdah. It was going good until night when my uncle called us up and told us that 19 oil tankers were derailed at Kishanganj. We were now 34hours in train.
Day 2: We suffered a lot as the train stopped for hours at stations and the attendants switched of the A.Cs in the train. We were tired and slept off after we reached NJP at 12. 30 at night. After some time, I woke up for some fresh air as I was feeling uncomfortable being confined in a small area for so long. So I went out and after refreshing myself, out of sheer curiosity, I opened the door latch. The train was stationary. I checked the cell info, which showed that it was GAISAL and the time was 1.28A.M by my watch. It was steady when suddenly a gust of wind passed through me. Then I heard the honk of an engine which was gradually approaching closer. Then suddenly I heard a loud noise as if there was an explosion. Then our train began moving with a jerk and suddenly I regained my senses and everything was as quiet as before. I closed the door latch and as soon as I looked behind, I saw a shadowy figure which suddenly disappeared within a second! I quickly went back inside. I kept thinking about what had happened exactly as I did not believe in paranormal activities before and thought it was just a dream.
Day 3: We reached my maternal uncles home by morning. I decided to surf the net and check whether anyone had experienced the same at GAISAL...
Then, to my surprise, I found out that GAISAL was the site of one of the worst railway accidents in history of Indian Railways!

I have some questions in my mind which will remain unanswered. 

1) The first question is, have anybody else experienced the same? 
2) If so, why don't the drivers experience?
 3) Or was it just a dream?



***                   THANK YOU dodon***********

Worlds Best : It has been noticed and experienced that at few places where the train accidents or any unnatural accidental mass death, have taken place , the passers by experience crying sound of people on the same place where the accident had happened but no one can be seen there. It can be a paranormal Activity

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment on the post with your valuable suggestions...

********THANK YOU********
::\\//\\// B

My Blog List

Flying Twitter Bird Widget By worlds best