WORLDS BEST

labels

scrolling text



Welcome to " WORLDS BEST " . You can give your suggestion or share your experience by sending @
devesh9494@gmail.com or visit on FACEBOOK
THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT . :)


Amazing Deals here !

Select Your language

Followers

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Experience 3

welcome to WORLDS BEST

 

I am not kind of person, who believes in ghosts or dead spirits, but earlier something was happened, which will always remain a mystery for me. I am from Ludhiana and this happened when I went to meet my relatives live in Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh. One night, there were only five members in the entire house:
 Me, my grandmother, uncle, aunt and my cousin. I was lying on a sofa and was talking to my grandmother, uncle and aunt while cousin was sleeping in a room located on the upper floor of the house.

It was around 11 pm when I noticed that someone has switched off the light of gallery. (Don't say electricity problem because we found the switch off)
.
 As the room where we sat was far from the gallery, I was not able to see who was there. To confirm, I called my cousin's name 'Vikas'. In a reply, I heard 'Haan (Yes) ' from the other side. I was surprised! How he could reach there, as the only way to get to the gallery was the room where we were sitting?
I again called him with the louder voice and this time the reply was even louder. Third time I raised my voice and received the answer in the same tone. To check, I went to the gallery. To my surprise, there was nothing.
I went to Vikas's room and found him sleeping. He was unconscious and sweating. I woke him up and asked him about the gallery incident. He told me that he was sleeping and didn't come downstairs.
I was shocked. Who was there? It couldn't be thief as there is no way to enter that room apart from the place where I was with my relatives and it couldn't be my brain playing with me because the other members had heard that voice too.

Well, it will remain a mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment on the post with your valuable suggestions...

********THANK YOU********
::\\//\\// B

My Blog List

Flying Twitter Bird Widget By worlds best